A traditional recipe for mixing hair oils that are common in the countries of the East. It is a
wonderful natural composition enriched with effective oils. This mixture provides a complete and highly
It is used to restore damaged hair, in cases of severe hair loss.
Attention! This composition is concentrated; therefore it can be used for intensive therapy in solving the problems of severe hair loss, baldness and hair damage. It is also used to enrich any hair oil. To compose an improved prophylactic and therapeutic mixture, dilute 1 cap of any oil with half a cap of the Hair beauty serum 18 in 1. Mixing can be done both for a single use and in a separate vessel, for the entire volume of oils.
How to use: In case of emergency therapy, use pure Hair beauty serum mixture 18 in 1, and in the future you can switch to the option when the oils are mixed in a 1:0.5 ratio. You can also use this mixture in courses. For example this hair beauty cocktail is used in the spring and mixed versions are used during the rest of the year. Hair beauty cocktail 18 in 1 works great when added to henna when dyeing hair. It must be added after the henna for hair has already been diluted and stirred until an even consistency. The oil will not color blonde hair and will not affect the color of dyed hair.
- Usma oil, Indian amla, colorless henna, arugula seeds are the most powerful stimulants of hair growth and restoration. They affect the restoration of the vital activity of the bulb, tone up its vital activity, nourish and activate growth, help restore lost hair, accelerate hair growth, increase its density and thickness of the structure.
- Black cumin oil, avocado - prevent hair loss, whether it is due to vitamin deficiency, climate change, external natural factors, or certain types of treatments.
- Wheat germ oil, sweet almond, argan, macadamia, jojoba oil - help to smooth the structure of porous, damaged hair. They smooth the keratin layer, making it smooth and elastic. They also perfectly nourish and moisturize the scalp skin.
- Essential oils of black pepper, camphor - activate blood circulation in the bulbs, promoting active blood flow. As a result, the bulbs are fully nourished, which is the basis for strengthening hair and activating their growth.
- Essential oils of lavender, rosemary, clary sage - are excellent antibacterial natural ingredients that help to cope with the problem of dandruff and numerous diseases of the scalp and fungal hair diseases.
Application methods : apply undiluted to the scalp, during night time, 1-3 times a week. You can add some of this mixture to other hair oils or ready-made hair masks, 1-2 tsp. for 1 application. Apply to the entire length of the hair, including the ends, keep the mask from 1 hour to 8 hours (at night). Also, You can add to henna when dyeing, 1-2 tsp per serving of the finished dyeing compound.
Ingredients : usma leaf oil, sesame oil, arugula seed oil, amla oil, black cumin seed oil, wheat germ oil, colorless henna oil, sweet almond oil, avocado oil, argan oil, jojoba oil, macadamia oil, olive oil, natural essential oils: clary sage, camphor, black pepper, rosemary, lavender; vitamin E.
Volume: 100 ml.